Hello world! Please change me in Site Preferences -> This Category/Section -> Lower Description Bar
M4 Green technologies Heat pumps are used to provide heating because less high-grade energy is required for their operation than appears in the released heat. Most of the energy for heating comes from the external environment, and only a fraction comes from electricity (or some other high-grade energy source required to run a compressor). In electrically powered heat pumps, the heat transferred can be three or four times larger than the conventional electric water heaters. M4 Green technologies Heat pumps apply a technology that gives the system a Coefficient of Performance (COP) of 3 or 4, as opposed to a COP of 1 of a conventional electrical resistance heater, in which all heat is produced by using electric power supply that is unpredictable and highly expensive, resulting in optimal utilization of resources (for 1kWh of electrical input, 3.5 kWh of heat energy).
- Use a refrigerant as an intermediate fluid to absorb heat where it vaporizes, in the evaporator, and then to release heat where the refrigerant condenses, in the condenser.
- The refrigerant flows through insulated pipes between the evaporator and the condenser, allowing for efficient thermal energy transfer at relatively long distances are monsoon friendly and are operational all through the year.
- Require very less space when compared to solar water heaters.
- Overcome the limitations of solar water heaters during non-sunny weather conditions. (A study says the power required by a electric boosted solar considering 100 non-sunny days a year is more than the power required by heat pumps all through the year).
M4 Green technologies introduces various models in the commercial heat pump segment for wider applications in the
- Hospitality industry – Lodges/ Hotels, Resorts etc.,
- Healthcare industry – Hospitals, Nursing homes etc.,
- Hostels, boarding schools and